adjective. ['ˈpɪŋk'] of a light shade of red.
- keep quiet
Words that Rhyme with Pink
Example sentences of the word pink
It is prized for its rich-tasting, firm, bright orange flesh and is more expensive than pink salmon.
2. Noun, singular or mass
There should be little to no pink, and steam should be coming out of the lamb.
3. Noun, plural
Fresh pork chops are light pink to white.
4. Verb, base form
Raw shrimp will turn firm and pink when cooked thoroughly.
5. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Often referred to as humpbacks, pink salmon have very small scales compared to other salmon of similar size.
Quotes containing the word pink
1. I've constantly tried new things, even as a child, and have always been obsessed with pink. Now I'm just a little more ladylike and fearless. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It's exhilarating.
- Nicki Minaj
2. I am a man"he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
3. When red fights with white, pink is always the winner. Let that be a lesson in love.
- Jarod Kintz, My love can only occupy one person at a time
adjective. of pink tinged with mauve.
adjective. of pink tinged with grey.
adjective. having lost your job.
- on the job
noun. ['ˈpɪŋk'] a light shade of red.
- yellowish pink
- salmon pink
- spectral color
- spectral colour
- purplish pink
- chromatic colour
- ill health
noun. ['ˈpɪŋk'] any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers.
- button pink
- Dianthus supurbus
- Dianthus barbatus
- clove pink
- genus Dianthus
- Dianthus caryophyllus
- china pink
- maiden pink
- grass pink
- Diangus gratianopolitanus
- Dianthus plumarius
- cottage pink
- Dianthus deltoides
- fringed pink
- Dianthus latifolius
- Dianthus chinensis
- cheddar pink
- rainbow pink
- garden pink
- stay in place
verb. ['ˈpɪŋk'] cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing.
- be born
noun. ['ˈpɪŋk'] a person with mildly leftist political views.
verb. ['ˈpɪŋk'] sound like a car engine that is firing too early.
verb. ['ˈpɪŋk'] make light, repeated taps on a surface.
- go off