Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] on a railroad flatcar.
Rhymes with Piggyback
Sentences with piggyback
1. Noun, singular or mass
Make sure that the piggyback plug is fully inserted at the switch outlet and the power source.
One of the easiest songs to sing is a piggyback version.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Graves’ disease has antibodies that piggyback onto the T4 enzyme.
Quotes about piggyback
1. One thing I often get carried away with is piggyback rides.
- Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.
2. Education will only take you so far. To go even further, I’d recommend getting a piggyback ride from a midget half your body weight.
- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.
verb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] ride on someone's shoulders or back.
adverb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip.
verb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] haul by railroad car.
noun. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] the act of carrying something piggyback.
verb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] bring into alignment with.
verb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] support on the back and shoulders.
verb. ['ˈpɪgiːˌbæk'] haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars.