Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈpækt'] filled to capacity.
Rhymes with Packed
Sentences with packed
Your budgie might be little, but he's packed full of energy and needs exercise every day.
2. Verb, past participle
You could also give him a tie case to keep ties wrinkle-free when packed in his suitcase.
Quotes about packed
1. Apparently the complete works of Shakespeare packed quite a wallop. To think, my mother said I'd never find use for an English degree. Ha! I'd like to see her knock someone silly with an apron and a cookie press.
- Rachel Vincent, Stray
2. I went out to eat on a restaurant’s opening night. It was packed! I guess people heard I’d be dining there and came to adore me.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. When every minute of your day is planned & you are packed for days, you shall soon realize that the pain of past fades, vision of life gets clearer and all that seemed to poison your life Ceases to exist.
- Sujit Lalwani, Life Simplified!
adjective. filled to capacity.
adjective. packed especially tightly.
adjective. ['ˈpækt'] pressed together or compressed.