noun. ['ˈkɪsɪŋ'] affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs).
Words that Rhyme with Kissing
Example sentences of the word kissing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Know that you are not alone if you feel nervous about kissing a boy.
2. Noun, singular or mass
The virus is transmitted from sharing food, beverages or kissing.
Quotes containing the word kissing
1. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- Marilyn Monroe
2. Well, I’m not kissing the mundane,"said Jace. "I’d rather stay down here and rot.""Forever?"said Simon. "Forever’s an awfully long time."Jace raised his eyebrows. "I knew it,"he said. "You want to kiss me, don’t you?
- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
3. Guys ask me, don't I get burned out? How can you get burned out doing something you love? I ask you, have you ever got tired of kissing a pretty girl?
- Tommy Lasorda