adjective. ['ˌɪnˈvaɪtɪŋ'] attractive and tempting.
Rhymes with Inviting
Sentences with inviting
These can also be made of carpet, cardboard, or some other inviting material.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Use a rich gray paint and install great lighting to make the space feel like an inviting living room.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Every home deserves an inviting welcome when you first walk in.
Quotes about inviting
1. Malachi scowled. "I don't remember the Clave inviting you into the Glass City, Magnus Bane.""They didn't,"Magnus said. "Your wards are down.""Really?"the Consul's voice dripped sarcasm. "I hadn't noticed."Magnus looked concerned. "That's terrible. Someone should have told you."He glanced at Luke. "Tell him the wards are down.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
2. The first two lessons, which we learned early in our efforts to be good member missionaries, have made sharing the Gospel much easier: We simply can't predict who will or won't be interested in the Gospel, and building a friendship is not a prerequisite to inviting people to learn about the Gospel.
- Clayton Christensen
3. Eating is so intimate. It's very sensual. When you invite someone to sit at your table and you want to cook for them, you're inviting a person into your life.
- Maya Angelou