adjective. ['ˈfruːtfəl'] productive or conducive to producing in abundance.
- -ful (English)
- fruit (English)
Rhymes with Fruitful
Sentences with fruitful
We must do our part and continue living and being fruitful.
Quotes about fruitful
1. Reading is that fruitful miracle of a communication in the midst of solitude.
- Marcel Proust
2. The most fruitful and natural exercise for our minds is, in my opinion, conversation.
- Michel de Montaigne, The Essays: A Selection
3. The idea of the future, pregnant with an infinity of possibilities, is thus more fruitful than the future itself, and this is why we find more charm in hope than in possession, in dreams than in reality.
- Henri Bergson, Time and Free Will