Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈflɝːt'] talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions.
- chat up
Rhymes with Flirt
How do you pronounce flirt?
Pronounce flirt as flərt.
US - How to pronounce flirt in American English
UK - How to pronounce flirt in British English
Sentences with flirt
1. Noun, singular or mass
The spouse is aware that her husband is a flirt and does not see it as a threat.
2. Verb, base form
Guys may also flirt when they meet you but often neglect to ask you out on a date.
Some married men flirt as a pastime.
Quotes about flirt
1. Every time you try to flirt with her, a puppy dies.
- Maureen Johnson, Suite Scarlett
2. And my piece of advice is...don't flirt with any of the female instructors. They all have access to weapons bigger than yours.
- Simone Elkeles, How to Ruin a Summer Vacation
3. He flashed the warmest smile I'd ever seen, and my heart felt comforted. Maybe D.J. saw my insecurities, my fears. Maybe he knew God still had a lot of work to do in my life before I'd be good girlfriend material.Or maybe, just maybe, he saw beyond all that and simply wanted to flirt with the wedding coordinator instead of rehearse for the big night.I did my best to relax...and let him.
- Janice Thompson, Fools Rush In
noun. ['ˈflɝːt'] playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.
- close up
noun. ['ˈflɝːt'] a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men.
- adult female
verb. ['ˈflɝːt'] behave carelessly or indifferently.