noun. ['ˈflɝːtɪŋ'] playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.
Rhymes with Flirting
Sentences with flirting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
However, if he is flirting, then you may have a reason to feel uncomfortable with it.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Playfully drawing attention to her advance may lighten the mood and pave the way for further flirting.
Quotes about flirting
1. Things that matter are not easy. Feelings of happiness are easy. Happiness is not. Flirting is easy. Love is not. Saying you’re friends is easy. Being friends is not.
- David Levithan, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
2. Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
- Helen Rowland
3. And while my mind is telling me I'm flirting with her just to prove a point, my body wants to play "you show me your perky privates and I'll show you mine.
- Simone Elkeles, Rules of Attraction