Table of Contents
verb. ['ˌɛnˈlɑːrdʒ'] make larger.
Rhymes with Enlarge
How do you pronounce enlarge?
Pronounce enlarge as ˌɛnˈlɑrʤ.
US - How to pronounce enlarge in American English
UK - How to pronounce enlarge in British English
Sentences with enlarge
1. Verb, base form
You can quickly enlarge the image on the screen by a finger gesture.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
When you enlarge the size of the squares, you can produce the look of pixelation.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Copy and enlarge color and black-and-white photos of the anniversary couple throughout their marriage.
Quotes about enlarge
1. There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all.
- Jackie Kennedy
2. To enlarge or illustrate this power and effect of love is to set a candle in the sun.
- Robert Burton
3. Our great human adventure is the evolution of consciousness. We are in this life to enlarge the soul, liberate the spirit, and light up the brain.
- Tom Robbins, Wild Ducks Flying Backward
verb. ['ˌɛnˈlɑːrdʒ'] make large.
- blow up
verb. ['ˌɛnˈlɑːrdʒ'] become larger or bigger.
verb. ['ˌɛnˈlɑːrdʒ'] add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing.
- flesh out
- clear up