Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɛnˈkloʊzd, ɪnˈkloʊzd'] closed in or surrounded or included within.
- closed in
- boxed in
Rhymes with Enclosed
Sentences with enclosed
1. Verb, past tense
Female roaches lay up to 50 eggs at a time, all of them enclosed in one egg case.
Separate him from his mother and make sure both he a safe, enclosed area to inhabit.
3. Verb, past participle
Soredia are microscopic particles that are made up of several algal cells enclosed in a fungus hyphae.
Quotes about enclosed
1. I am running after you, and life, in desperate pursuit. My dream is that someday you will both turn and let me catch you. That dream carries me through every night... I have enclosed a hundred kisses in this letter. You must count them out carefully and not lose any.
- Lisa Kleypas, Seduce Me at Sunrise
2. I wish every envelope enclosed a love letter. It’s this hope that leads me to open strangers’ mail. So you see, I’m a romantic, not an NSA employee.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
3. Enclosed within the tyranny of our minds and there is where we are lost.
- Robert Dodson
adjective. of self-imposed enclosure or confinement.