adjective. ['ɛmˈbɛdɪd'] enclosed firmly in a surrounding mass.
Words that Rhyme with Embedded
How do you spell embedded? Is it embeded ?
A common misspelling of embedded is embeded
Example sentences of the word embedded
1. Verb, past tense
Double-click the HTML document you saved to load it into the browser and see the SWF banner you embedded.
2. Verb, past participle
Find the video file that's embedded on the web page in the activity window.
Be sure that you have the latest version of the embedded Flash Player installed for your browser.
Quotes containing the word embedded
1. Our biological rhythms are the symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can't name the tune.
- Deepak Chopra
2. Embedded in the larger story of redemption is a principle we must not miss: God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things in the lives of others.
- Paul David Tripp, Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change
3. We acquire both the language and religious concepts from our immediate culture – at the same time. A child cannot discriminate between useful survival information and the emotional and psychological manipulations of religion. Once infected, these ideas are deeply embedded and almost impossible to change.
- Darrel Ray, Sex & God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality
adjective. ['ɛmˈbɛdɪd'] inserted as an integral part of a surrounding whole.