Table of Contents
adjective. ['dɪˈtɝːmənɪŋ'] having the power or quality of deciding.
Rhymes with Determining
Sentences with determining
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
What you intend to use the oil for is also a major determining factor.
Quotes about determining
1. We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun. We are not afraid of the darkness. We trust that the moon shall guide us. We are determining the future at this very moment. We know that the heart is the philosopher's stone. Our music is our alchemy.
- Saul Williams
2. I can't say this strongly enough, but our feelings about ourselves are actually the most important barometer for determining the condition of our lives!
- Anita Moorjani, Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
3. Certainly the determining acts of her life were not ideally beautiful. They were the mixed result of young and novel impulse struggling amidst the conditions of an imperfect social state, in which great feelings will often take the aspect of error, and great faith the aspect of illusion.
- George Eliot, Middlemarch