Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪnˈdɛfənət'] vague or not clearly defined or stated.
Rhymes with Indefinite
Sentences with indefinite
Freezing keeps the cooked chicken safe to eat for an indefinite amount of time.
Quotes about indefinite
1. I have no time for specialized concerns, working themes or variations that lead to mastery... I like the indefinite, the boundless; I like continual uncertainty. Other qualities may be more conducive to achievement, publicity, success; but they are all outworn - as outworn as ideologies, opinions, concepts and names for things.
- Gerhard Richter
2. Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your TODAY be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is a new day!
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
3. The Portuguese call it saudade: a longing for something so indefinite as to be indefinable. Love affairs, miseries of life, the way things were, people already dead, those who left and the ocean that tossed them on the shores of a different land — all things born of the soul that can only be felt.
- Anthony De Sa, Barnacle Love