Table of Contents
noun. ['ˌdɪˈsaɪdɪŋ'] the cognitive process of reaching a decision.
Rhymes with Deciding
Sentences with deciding
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Making the decision to eat healthy may seem easier than deciding what to order for breakfast.
Quotes about deciding
1. One year, my good deed started with deciding to give all my friends makeup from a cruelty-free cosmetics line that I love. I did this with the hope that they would love it as much as I do and end up switching their makeup over to that cruelty-free line forever.
- Jenna Morasca
2. I don't remember deciding to become a writer. You decide to become a dentist or a postman. For me, writing is like being gay. You finally admit that this is who you are, you come out and hope that no one runs away.
- Mark Haddon
3. They turned to Angel. "We will call you Little One,"the leader said, obviously deciding to dispense with the whole confusing name thing."Okay,"said Angel agreeably. "I'll call you Guy in a White Lab Coat."He frowned."That can be his Indian name,"I suggested.
- James Patterson, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
adjective. ['ˌdɪˈsaɪdɪŋ'] having the power or quality of deciding.