Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈkɝːvd'] having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend.
Rhymes with Curved
How do you pronounce curved?
Pronounce curved as kərvd.
US - How to pronounce curved in American English
UK - How to pronounce curved in British English
Sentences with curved
1. Verb, past participle
If you have the curved piece, use a small pry bar to pull it off.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Furnishings were often upholstered in heavy fabrics and consisted of curved bags.
Clip 1-inch cuts into the felt to help fold it around the curved sections of cardboard.
Quotes about curved
1. Holding anger is a poison...It eats you from inside...We think that by hating someone we hurt them...But hatred is a curved blade...and the harm we do to others...we also do to ourselves.
- Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven
2. What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.
- Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire
3. Love is not the absence of logicbut logic examined and recalculatedheated and curved to fitinside the contours of the heart
- Tammara Webber, Easy