Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈhʊkt'] addicted to a drug.
Rhymes with Hooked
Sentences with hooked
1. Verb, past participle
A bus toilet does not use water, and it is not hooked up to a sewer.
2. Verb, past tense
Your dog should be able to sit, stand and lie down while hooked to the straps.
Mullets are caught with small treble hooks or cast nets, rather than hooked baits or lures.
Quotes about hooked
1. To find out if she really loved me, I hooked her up to a lie detector. And just as I suspected, my machine was broken.
- Dark Jar Tin Zoo, Love Quotes for the Ages. Specifically Ages 19-91.
2. One thing I've learned is it's better to be addicted to things than people. You get hooked on a thing and if someone takes it from you, you can find another source. Only people can really hurt you. Only people can push you out into the cold permanently.
- A.M. Riley, Immortality is the Suck
3. We were hooked when we woke.We had arms for each other.But I yearned to resumeMy dreams of another.
- Roman Payne
adjective. ['ˈhʊkt'] curved down like an eagle's beak.
adjective. ['ˈhʊkt'] having or resembling a hook (especially in the ability to grasp and hold); .