adjective. ['ˈkræˌpiː'] very bad.
- -y (English)
- -y (Middle English (1100-1500))
- crap (English)
Rhymes with Crappy
Sentences with crappy
It's a crappy job, but someone has to do it.
Quotes about crappy
1. My favorite fruit is grapes. Because with grapes, you always get another chance. 'Cause, you know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you're stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. But if you have a crappy grape, no problem - just move on to the next. 'Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.'
- Demetri Martin
2. Of all the crap, crap, crappy nights I've ever had in the whole of my crap life. On a scale of one to 10, we're talking...a minus 6. And it's not like I even have very high standards.
- Sophie Kinsella
3. I pictured Cupid sitting in a crappy little bar, drunk and depressed, while he moaned to the bartender, "That Jasmine Parks, gods, she pisses me off! Did you see what she just did? Totally blew off this immortal stud to play kiss-the-boo-boo with a fickle little rent-a-cop. Why? 'Cause she's the biggest chickenshit on the planet! I'm ready to toss my bow and pick up a bazooka!
- Jennifer Rardin, Once Bitten, Twice Shy