Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈkrækɝz'] informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
Rhymes with Crackers
How do you pronounce crackers?
Pronounce crackers as ˈkrækərz.
US - How to pronounce crackers in American English
UK - How to pronounce crackers in British English
Quotes about crackers
1. Noah shifted on the bed, and the oddest crunching sound came underneath him. I looked, really looked, at the bed for the first time."What,"I asked slowly, as I eyed the animal crackers strewn all over it, "the hell?""You were convinced they were your pets,"Noah said, not even trying to suppress his laughter. "You wouldn't let me touch them.
- Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
2. The meeting was like a war council with donuts. Then again, back at Camp Half-Blood they used to have their most serious discussions around the Ping-Pong table in the rec room with crackers and Cheez Whiz, so Percy felt right at home.
- Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena
3. ...crackers..."a voice breathed out nehind us, "yesss..."Both of us turned, watching as Chubs twisted around in his seat and settled back down, still fast asleep. I pressed a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. Liam rolled his eyes, smiling. "He dreams about food,"he said. "A lot.
- Alexandra Bracken, The Darkest Minds