adjective. ['ˈbæts'] informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
- around the bend
- round the bend
Rhymes with Bats
Sentences with bats
1. Noun, plural
Roll up a newspaper and slap the eaves and the side of the house where the bats are roosting.
Quotes about bats
1. If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?
- Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
2. She bats her eyelashes like I’m throwing baseballs at them. I must be as romantic as Pete Rose’s last name.
- Jarod Kintz, Write like no one is reading 3
3. Her voice was now so shrill only bats would be able to hear it soon, but she had reached a level of indignation that rendered her temporarily speechless..
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows