Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈkɑːnsəkwənt'] following or accompanying as a consequence.
- consequens (Latin)
Rhymes with Consequent
Sentences with consequent
The concentration and consequent solubility of these proteins vary from one cereal to the next.
Quotes about consequent
1. The only means by which one could attain complete happiness is to avoid living in constant expectation of it. It's the expectation that causes our unhappiness and consequent bitterness about life
- Mohammed Naseehu Ali, The Prophet of Zongo Street: Stories
2. Each being in the universe yearns for the free energy necessary for survival and development. Each existence resists extinction. The consequent history of violence in the universe is as inevitable as the gravitational pull between the Earth and the Sun.
- Brian Swimme, The Universe Story: From the Primordial Flaring Forth to the Ecozoic Era--A Celebration of the Unfol
3. The greatest reward for a man's failure is not necessarily the consequent success, but what he becomes by it.
- Ogwo David Emenike, The Fortune in Failing: Decoding the Message of Failure