Table of Contents
adjective. ['əˈkʌmpəniːɪŋ'] following or accompanying as a consequence.
Rhymes with Accompanying
How do you pronounce accompanying?
Pronounce accompanying as əˈkəmpəniɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce accompanying in American English
UK - How to pronounce accompanying in British English
How do you spell accompanying? Is it accompaning ?
A common misspelling of accompanying is accompaning
Sentences with accompanying
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Add an accompanying chair and your retro furniture revision is ready to go.
Quotes about accompanying
1. *Appendix usually means "small outgrowth from large intestine,"but in this case it means "additional information accompanying main text."Or are those really the same things? Think carefully before you insult this book.
- Pseudonymous Bosch, The Name of This Book Is Secret
2. I think a funny picture would have a caption that read, “Believe in yourself,” with an accompanying image of a wilting flower.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I tried to convince myself once, when I was a teenager, that I felt God. Alone in the sanctuary, accompanying my mom on an evening errand to the church. I stared at the ceiling and drew deep breath as quickly as I could. I told our youth minister in his ball cap that I had felt Him. That I was blessed. But in the end, it was only the wind and the rain, making noise in the darkness.
- Darin Bradley, Noise