Table of Contents
noun. ['kənˈsɛnt'] permission to do something.
- informed consent
Rhymes with Consent
How do you pronounce consent?
Pronounce consent as kənˈsɛnt.
US - How to pronounce consent in American English
UK - How to pronounce consent in British English
How do you spell consent? Is it conscent ?
A common misspelling of consent is conscent
Sentences with consent
1. Noun, singular or mass
You cannot check the status of a third party without written consent.
Quotes about consent
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story
2. Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian, or the Evening Redness in the West
3. Your success and happiness are forgiven you only if you generously consent to share them. But to be happy it is essential not to be too concerned with others. Consequently, there is no escape. Happy and judged, or absolved and wretched.
- Albert Camus, The Fall
verb. ['kənˈsɛnt'] give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to.
- take in charge
- contract in
- go for
- buckle under
- give in
- knuckle under