Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbæŋɪŋ'] the act of subjecting to strong attack.
Rhymes with Banging
Sentences with banging
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
These fillers will protect your stones from banging into each other as they tumble.
2. Noun, singular or mass
You may hear a loud banging when these components are wearing out.
Quotes about banging
1. My brother spent a large portion of the agonizingly slow drive to school banging his forehead on the stearing wheel.
- Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
2. At moments when life is at its worst there are two things you can do: 1.) break down,lose hope and refuse to go on while lying face down on the ground banging your fists and kicking your legs, or 2.) laugh. Bobby and I did the latter.
- Cecelia Ahern
3. Clearly the secret of happiness...is a variation on the general principle of banging your head against a wall, and then stopping.
- Stef Penney, The Tenderness of Wolves
noun. ['ˈbæŋɪŋ'] a continuing very loud noise.
adjective. ['ˈbæŋɪŋ'] (used informally) very large.