noun. ['ˈvɪktəri'] a successful ending of a struggle or contest.
- Pyrrhic victory
- service break
- last laugh
- victory (Middle English (1100-1500))
- victorie (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Victory
Sentences with victory
1. Noun, singular or mass
Reflect on the moments that led to your victory.
Quotes about victory
1. Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.
- Og Mandino
2. As you walk in God's divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life.
- Joseph Prince
3. To be prepared is half the victory.
- Miguel de Cervantes