adjective. ['ˈjʌmi'] extremely pleasing to the sense of taste.
Words that Rhyme with Yummy
Example sentences of the word yummy
These lingering tastes can seem like a yummy way for a cat to spend their time.
2. Personal pronoun
However, yummy as it is, it isn't food and is definitely unhealthy.
3. Noun, plural
Many foods humans consider yummy are toxic for dogs or could cause digestive upsets.
4. Noun, singular or mass
Decorate the yummy treats with a short message about the deadline.
Quotes containing the word yummy
1. Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.
- Drew Barrymore
2. Empty packets of hot sauce remind me of the love I used to have for her. Now all I’m left with is this yummy taco.
- Jarod Kintz, A Zebra is the Piano of the Animal Kingdom
3. Hey, yummy leather guy? Can you hear me? (Amanda)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon, Night Pleasures