Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈpælətəbəl'] not pleasant or acceptable to the taste or mind.
Rhymes with Unpalatable
How do you pronounce unpalatable?
Pronounce unpalatable as ənˈpælətəbəl.
US - How to pronounce unpalatable in American English
UK - How to pronounce unpalatable in British English
Sentences with unpalatable
Including the full amount of salt plus salted butter may make the brownies unpalatable.
Quotes about unpalatable
1. Politics is the art of choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable.
- John Kenneth Galbraith
2. Each voice carries a portion of value, no matter how unpalatable or distasteful that voice may be: no one person, government, ideology, transnational, or religious institution can own and dominate the whole.
- B.W. Powe, Towards A Canada Of Light
3. For desired conclusions, we ask ourselves, "Can I believe this?", but for unpalatable conclusions we ask, "Must I believe this?
- Thomas Gilovich, How We Know What Isn't So: The Fallibility of Human Reason in Everyday Life