Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈrɛslɪŋ, ˈrɛsəlɪŋ'] the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat.
- hand-to-hand struggle
Rhymes with Wrestling
Sentences with wrestling
1. Noun, singular or mass
Stop playing games with an adult dog that encourage aggressive behavior, such as wrestling or tug of war.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Never engage her in tickling or wrestling games, or else those fingers are going to get nibbled on.
Quotes about wrestling
1. Art and nature shall always be wrestling until they eventually conquer one another so that the victory is the same stroke and line: that which is conquered, conquers at the same time.
- Maria Sibylla Merian
2. The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
- Marcus Aurelius
3. Life is a series of pulls back and forth... A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. Most of us live somewhere in the middle. A wrestling match...Which side win? Love wins. Love always wins
- Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie
noun. ['ˈrɛslɪŋ, ˈrɛsəlɪŋ'] the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down.
- professional wrestling
- contact sport
- Greco-Roman wrestling
- flying mare
- wrestling hold
- stand still