Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈvɪktɝ'] a combatant who is able to defeat rivals.
Rhymes with Victor
Sentences with victor
1. Noun, singular or mass
There is no victor when pine and oak square off in a contest.
Quotes about victor
1. The victor belongs to the spoils.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Ally."Peeta says the words slowly, tasting it. "Friend. Lover. Victor. Enemy. Fiancee. Target. Mutt. Neighbor. Hunter. Tribute. Ally. I'll add it to the list of words I use to try to figure you out. The problem is, I can't tell what's real anymore, and what's made up.
- Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
3. Did you mean it... that if Victor did tell...that you'd..."I couldn't finish. I couldn't bring myself to say the words have him killed."I don't have much influence in the upper levels of Moroi royalty, but I have plenty among the guardians who handle the dirty work in our world.""You didn't answer the question. If you'd really do it.""I'd do a lot of things to protect you, Roza.
- Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
noun. French poet and novelist and dramatist; leader of the romantic movement in France (1802-1885).
- Victor Hugo
noun. ['ˈvɪktɝ'] the contestant who wins the contest.