Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈʌˌplɪftɪŋ'] the rise of something.
Rhymes with Uplifting
How do you pronounce uplifting?
Pronounce uplifting as ˈəˌplɪftɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce uplifting in American English
UK - How to pronounce uplifting in British English
Sentences with uplifting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Discussions should be uplifting and hopeful.
The closing words of the speech should have an uplifting sentiment and leave people feeling emotionally touched.
Quotes about uplifting
1. Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.
- Ralph Marston
2. This CD became something of a personal journey for me. The tone of the whole CD is uplifting and inspirational. It's an upper. We have enough downers in the world.
- Roma Downey
3. I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free