Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈθɪŋkəbəl'] incapable of being conceived or considered.
- thinkable (English)
- -able (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unthinkable
How do you pronounce unthinkable?
Pronounce unthinkable as ənˈθɪŋkəbəl.
US - How to pronounce unthinkable in American English
UK - How to pronounce unthinkable in British English
Sentences with unthinkable
It also gives you peace of mind that your family is taken care of if the unthinkable happens.
Quotes about unthinkable
1. Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
2. The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving.
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
3. Physical love is unthinkable without violence.
- Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being