Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌənɪˈmædʒɪnəbəl'] totally unlikely.
- out of the question
- -able (English)
- imagine (English)
- imaginer (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unimaginable
Sentences with unimaginable
And for some folks, life without it is almost unimaginable.
Quotes about unimaginable
1. Everybody has a secret world inside of them. I mean everybody. All of the people in the whole world, I mean everybody — no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds... Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe.
- Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 5: A Game of You
2. That's the whole problem with science. You've got a bunch of empiricists trying to describe things of unimaginable wonder.
- Bill Watterson
3. We carry the dead with us only until we die too, and then it is we who are borne along for a little while, and then our bearers in their turn drop, and so on into the unimaginable generations.
- John Banville, The Sea