adjective. ['ənˈriːəˌlaɪzd'] of persons; marked by failure to realize full potentialities.
Words that Rhyme with Unrealized
Example sentences of the word unrealized
Simplicity does not have to be just wishful thinking or an unrealized goal.
Quotes containing the word unrealized
1. Perhaps it takes a purer faith to praise God for unrealized blessings than for those we once enjoyed or those we enjoy now.
- A.W. Tozer
2. I came to the conclusion that unrealized hopes, even small ones, were always wrenching.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
3. Men are free when they are obeying some deep, inward voice of religious belief. Obeying from within. Men are free when they belong to a living, organic, believing community, active in fulfilling some unfulfilled, perhaps unrealized purpose. Not when they are escaping to some wild west. The most unfree souls go west, and shout of freedom.
- D.H. Lawrence, Studies in Classic American Literature