adjective. ['ˌənfʊlˈfɪld'] of persons; marked by failure to realize full potentialities.
Words that Rhyme with Unfulfilled
Example sentences of the word unfulfilled
Effective team members don’t leave one another hanging with missed deadlines or unfulfilled project requirements.
Quotes containing the word unfulfilled
1. When I get lonely these days, I think: So BE lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings.
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
2. Men are free when they are obeying some deep, inward voice of religious belief. Obeying from within. Men are free when they belong to a living, organic, believing community, active in fulfilling some unfulfilled, perhaps unrealized purpose. Not when they are escaping to some wild west. The most unfree souls go west, and shout of freedom.
- D.H. Lawrence, Studies in Classic American Literature
3. Hope and desire,All unfulfilled,Have more than ropeAnd hangman killed.
- Stevie Smith, Selected Poems