Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈjuːnəˌfɔrm'] clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification.
- jump suit
- military uniform
Rhymes with Uniform
How do you spell uniform? Is it unifrom ?
A common misspelling of uniform is unifrom
Sentences with uniform
You should have a uniform color all over the paper.
Quotes about uniform
1. I love the idea of things being strict and things being uniform. That's the reason why I surround each collection with humor or irony. I want to make sure that it's not too serious and that there is some element that throws it off because otherwise that would make it really boring. There's always a story that's somewhat fantastical.
- Thom Browne
2. The uniform enhanced his athletic body, and my thoughts drifted to how magnificent he would look with his uniform puddled around his feet.
- Maria V. Snyder, Poison Study
3. No, not really. But …” Okay, I couldn’t help but gloat a little. “She likes me.”Samedi didn’t even look at me. “Well of course, you’ve had that bloody uniform on all day. I was half ready to tell you how much I liked you.
- Lia Habel, Dearly, Departed
adjective. ['ˈjuːnəˌfɔrm'] always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences.
adjective. ['ˈjuːnəˌfɔrm'] the same throughout in structure or composition.
- slip off
adjective. ['ˈjuːnəˌfɔrm'] not differentiated.
verb. ['ˈjuːnəˌfɔrm'] provide with uniforms.
adjective. ['ˈjuːnəˌfɔrm'] evenly spaced.