Table of Contents
adjective. ['əˈnɛdʒʊˌkeɪtɪd'] not having a good education.
- educated (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Uneducated
Sentences with uneducated
She has never been to college, and she protects her appearance as an uneducated, working class woman.
2. Verb, past participle
In mild cases of neglect, the dog owner may simply be uneducated in dog care.
Quotes about uneducated
1. The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differ from the dead.
2. It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.
- Winston S. Churchill
3. It is always a much easier task to educate uneducated people than to re-educate the mis-educated.
- Herbert M. Shelton, Getting Well