adjective. ['ənˈdʌn'] not done.
Words that Rhyme with Undone
Example sentences of the word undone
Although the damage can't be undone, you can improve the quality of your hair with home remedies.
2. Noun, singular or mass
This means she is likely to leave work undone.
Quotes containing the word undone
1. What's done cannot be undone.
- William Shakespeare, Macbeth
2. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials.
- Lin Yutang, The Importance of Living
3. This is one more piece of advice I have for you: don't get impatient. Even if things are so tangled up you can't do anything, don't get desperate or blow a fuse and start yanking on one particular thread before it's ready to come undone. You have to realize it's going to be along process and that you'll work on things slowly, one at a time.
- Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
adjective. ['ənˈdʌn'] doomed to extinction.
- done for
adjective. ['ənˈdʌn'] not fastened or tied or secured.
adjective. ['ənˈdʌn'] thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence.