Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈtʃeɪndʒd'] not made or become different.
- changed (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unchanged
Sentences with unchanged
If the third number behind the decimal place is 4 or less, leave the the hundredths number unchanged.
Quotes about unchanged
1. FABLEHAVEN: None who enter will leave unchanged. Trespassers will be turned to stone.
- Brandon Mull
2. Glory be to Him who changes others and remains Himself unchanged!
- Anonymous, The Arabian Nights
3. There’s no way you can kill someone and get to the other side of the experience unchanged.
- Charlaine Harris, Definitely Dead