adjective. ['ˈtaɪmləs'] unaffected by time.
- -less (English)
- -leas (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- time (English)
- time (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Timeless
Sentences with timeless
1. Noun, singular or mass
Leather is a timeless, durable, versatile material that will never go out of style.
An extra bed like this one will be timeless for years to come.
Quotes about timeless
1. My legacy would be that you don't have to give up anything. You can be chic but have a sense of humor, you can be sexy but comfortable, you can be timeless but fresh.
- Michael Kors
2. Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
- Walt Disney Company
3. I think what 'The Hobbit' and Middle-earth deal in are quite universal and timeless themes of honour and love and friendship... so they're things that do resonate with people.
- Martin Freeman