Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈkɛrɪŋ'] without care or thought for others; `Let them eat cake'".
Rhymes with Uncaring
Sentences with uncaring
Many believe that for a woman to get ahead she must be callous and uncaring in her actions.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Presenting a haphazardly written birthday message to a friend can make you seem uncaring and ill prepared.
Quotes about uncaring
1. Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.
- Stephen Vincent Benet
2. Because God is never cruel, there is a reason for all things. We must know the pain of loss; because if we never knew it, we would have no compassion for others, and we would become monsters of self-regard, creatures of unalloyed self-interest. The terrible pain of loss teaches humility to our prideful kind, has the power to soften uncaring hearts, to make a better person of a good one.
- Dean Koontz, The Darkest Evening of the Year
3. Love is bullshit. Emotion is bullshit. I am a rock. A jerk. I'm an uncaring asshole and proud of it.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Choke