adjective. ['ənˈbɛrəbəl'] incapable of being put up with.
- bearable (English)
- -able (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Unbearable
Example sentences of the word unbearable
On the other hand, being bad-mouthed at work can make even a dream job unbearable.
Quotes containing the word unbearable
1. Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable.
- George Bernard Shaw
2. I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful.
- Bob Hope
3. You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all.
- Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess