Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtruːθfəlnəs'] the quality of being truthful.
Rhymes with Truthfulness
Sentences with truthfulness
1. Noun, singular or mass
The survey consists of nine statements that ask each member to assess the truthfulness of each statement.
Quotes about truthfulness
1. We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.
- Pablo Picasso
2. Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness.
- Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle
3. In this walk to freedom, we must, without question obtain hearts of honesty and a tongue of truthfulness.
- The Tru Sum, Excerpts To Exodus