No search results found for
adjective. ['ˈtɪpt'] having a tip; or having a tip as specified (used in combination).
Words that Rhyme with Tipped
Example sentences of the word tipped
1. Verb, past tense
Include elements of the film that tipped you off as to the period in which is was made.
Highlight the spaces between the bricks with a narrow tipped brush dipped in white paint.
Quotes containing the word tipped
1. He stepped back and threw his arms out."I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:"Rose is in redBut never in blueSharp as a thornFights like one too.
- Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
2. Hey,"said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are."The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes."Say 'Nevermore,'"said Shadow."Fuck you,"said the raven.
- Neil Gaiman, American Gods
3. I’ve never been the one. Not for anybody.”He closed the distance between them. “You’ll get used to it.” He tipped her face up to his, kissed her.“Why? Why am I the one?”“Because my life opened up, and it flooded with color when you walked back into it.
- Nora Roberts, Vision in White
adjective. of a cigar or cigarette; having a tip designed to filter the smoke.
adjective. of a plant tipped with a thorn.
adjective. of a plant tipped with a spine.
adjective. of a plant tipped with a plume.
adjective. of a leaf tipped with pink.
adjective. of a flower tipped with yellow.
adjective. ['ˈtɪpt'] departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.