Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈθɪŋkɪŋ'] the process of using your mind to consider something carefully.
- thought process
- train of thought
- free association
- abstract thought
- out-of-the-box thinking
- line of thought
- mental synthesis
- logical thinking
- problem solving
- higher cognitive process
- convergent thinking
- divergent thinking
Rhymes with Thinking
Sentences with thinking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Call or text her to show you are thinking of her.
2. Noun, singular or mass
The familiarity with this type of thinking will help you learn to select the correct answer more quickly.
Quotes about thinking
1. If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
2. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao Tzu
3. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
- Bill Gates
adjective. unwilling to accept authority or dogma (especially in religion).
adjective. not mentally confused; able to think clearly and act intelligently.
adjective. ['ˈθɪŋkɪŋ'] endowed with the capacity to reason.