Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtɛstɪŋ'] the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works.
Rhymes with Testing
Sentences with testing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
After this period, take a sample of the water to a pool dealer for testing.
Quotes about testing
1. Are you sleepwalking?' A voice asked behind me. "I was testing dorm security,"I said. "It sucks.
- Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
2. It must be comforting, to have a faith like that. To believe so concretely that there’s someone—something— out there watching guard, keeping us safe, testing us only with what we can handle.
- Hannah Harrington, Saving June
3. Spirituality exist in testing and experiencing the depth of inner peace consistently.
- Amit Ray
noun. ['ˈtɛstɪŋ'] an examination of the characteristics of something.
noun. ['ˈtɛstɪŋ'] the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned.