Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtɛlɝ'] an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money.
Rhymes with Teller
Sentences with teller
1. Noun, singular or mass
Complete a deposit slip and hand it together with the check to the teller.
A paper fortune teller game may have directions rather than fortunes written on its inside flaps.
Quotes about teller
1. Madame, all stories, if continued far enough, end in death, and he is no true-story teller who would keep that from you.
- Ernest Hemingway
2. So here is my story, may it bringSome smiles and a tear or so,It happened once upon a time,Far away, and long ago,Outside the night wind keens and wails,Come listen to me, the Teller of Tales!
- Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree
3. You will be fine,' the fortune teller says. 'There may be decisions to make and surprises in store. Life takes us to unexpected places sometimes. The future is never set in stone, remember that.
- Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
noun. ['ˈtɛlɝ'] an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly).
- vote counter
noun. ['ˈtɛlɝ'] someone who tells a story.
noun. United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003).