Table of Contents
adjective. ['səˈspɪʃəs'] openly distrustful and unwilling to confide.
Rhymes with Suspicious
How do you pronounce suspicious?
Pronounce suspicious as səˈspɪʃəs.
US - How to pronounce suspicious in American English
UK - How to pronounce suspicious in British English
Sentences with suspicious
If there are any suspicious charges to your account, make sure to note those as well.
Quotes about suspicious
1. Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.
- Scott Dikkers, You Are Worthless: Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day
2. When she tried to seduce me, I got suspicious, thinking she was just after my massive fortune. Then I relaxed, when I remembered I'm poor.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. Husband: a man with hopes of being a lover who settles for being a provider, causing his wife to grow suspicious of her depleting jewelry box.
- Bauvard, Some Inspiration for the Overenthusiastic
adjective. ['səˈspɪʃəs'] not as expected.