Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsuːpɝmən, ˈsuːpɝˌmæn'] street name for lysergic acid diethylamide.
- loony toons
- Lucy in the sky with diamonds
- window pane
- lysergic acid diethylamide
- back breaker
- bring to
Rhymes with Superman
Sentences with superman
1. Noun, singular or mass
Perform exercises such as glute bridges, superman, leg lifts and hip extensions.
2. Verb, base form
For example, begin with standard pushups and then switch to superman or one-hand pushups as your strength increases.
Quotes about superman
1. The whole point of Superman, as originally created, was to be the ally of those who had no other allies. It put that magnitude of power, the most powerful guy in the world, in the service of those who had no hope, no chance.
- J. Michael Straczynski
2. I really wasn't even aware that Batman and Superman had this kind of grudging friendship.
- Mark Valley
3. How poor are they that have no patients! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?'""Shakespeare isn't going to save you this time, Superman. Your time's run out."He scowled. "Perhaps I should have been studying The Taming of the Shrew!
- Colleen Houck, Tiger's Voyage
noun. ['ˈsuːpɝmən, ˈsuːpɝˌmæn'] a person with great powers and abilities.