Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsʌmɝi'] a brief statement that presents the main points in a concise form.
- literary argument
- curriculum vitae
- line score
Rhymes with Summary
How do you pronounce summary?
Pronounce summary as ˈsəməri.
US - How to pronounce summary in American English
UK - How to pronounce summary in British English
How do you spell summary? Is it sumary ?
A common misspelling of summary is sumary
Sentences with summary
1. Noun, singular or mass
You can also display a summary of all changes in a separate sheet.
A court might enter summary judgment in favor of either party without a trial.
Quotes about summary
1. To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
2. Comprehending and knowing better and deeper are the best guarantees we can have to attain ideas and criteria of our own; i.e. to stop depending on what other people say. In summary, to be freer to choose our own path in life.
- Manuel Toharia-Cortés, Galloping with Light - Einstein, Relativity, and Folklore
3. Destiny, Talent, Calling, purpose. each of us came with our Talents, Purpose and Calling. What you do with them is the summary of your life here on earth.
- Jaachynma N.E. Agu, RISK IT, BE DIFFERENT!
adjective. ['ˈsʌmɝi'] briefly giving the gist of something.
adjective. ['ˈsʌmɝi'] performed speedily and without formality.