adjective. ['ˈʃʊgɝi'] containing sugar.
- -y (English)
- -y (Middle English (1100-1500))
- sugar (English)
Words that Rhyme with Sugary
Example sentences of the word sugary
Drink water throughout the day instead of sugary beverages.
Quotes containing the word sugary
1. He was one of those quite rare adults who communicate with small children fairly well and who love them all impartially--not in a sugary way but in a businesslike fashion that may sometimes entail a hug, in the same way that closing a big business deal may call for a handshake.
- Stephen King, The Gunslinger
2. Movies [10w] Movies were invented to sellbuttery snacks and sugary drinks
- Beryl Dov
3. Life isn't always what you expect it to be. Sometimes it hands you lemons and other times sugary sweets. But there are no shortcuts to your dreams. So if one way doesn't lead you to your goal. Find another one.
- Berivan Selim