noun. ['ˈsʌfɝɪŋ, ˈsʌfrɪŋ'] a state of acute pain.
- Passion of Christ
Words that Rhyme with Suffering
Example sentences of the word suffering
1. Noun, singular or mass
Accreditation demonstrates you're not just out to exploit addicts and make a buck off their suffering.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Sometimes a person suffering from a staph infection will exhibit a moderate fever.
Quotes containing the word suffering
1. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
- Bob Marley
2. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.
- John Green, Looking for Alaska
3. Chance has never yet satisfied the hope of a suffering people.
- Marcus Garvey
noun. patient endurance of pain or unhappiness.
adjective. patiently bearing continual wrongs or trouble.
noun. ['ˈsʌfɝɪŋ, ˈsʌfrɪŋ'] misery resulting from affliction.
noun. ['ˈsʌfɝɪŋ, ˈsʌfrɪŋ'] psychological suffering.
- high quality
noun. ['ˈsʌfɝɪŋ, ˈsʌfrɪŋ'] feelings of mental or physical pain.
- be well
adjective. ['ˈsʌfɝɪŋ, ˈsʌfrɪŋ'] very unhappy; full of misery.
- good health
adjective. ['ˈsʌfɝɪŋ, ˈsʌfrɪŋ'] troubled by pain or loss.
- be full